New one-stop shop for jobs, employer support and training options
New Zealanders can now access a new service to help them connect to the wide range of supports and advice available that help workers and businesses deal with the impact of COVID-19.
The website links to a vast range of government services, including:
- Further education and training options, including apprenticeship support
- Job vacancies from a wide range of sectors and targeted campaigns
- Careers advice and advice on how to get a job
- Advice on starting up a new business
- Wage subsidies and other COVID-19 economic and business support measures
- Government funded programmes
The Connected website is supported by a Connected phone line (0800 264 737) and physical Connected locations operating in 35 of Ministry of Social Development’s (MSD) employment-focused sites around the country and the three Ministry of Business, Innovation and Employment (MBIE) Jobs and Skills Hubs.
Last reviewed: Has this been useful? Tell us what you think.