New early learning booklet for parents
The Education Review Office has written a new booklet for parents with babies or toddlers already in, or thinking about starting, early childhood education.
This new booklet, called The Early Learning Years: Quality Education for Infants and Toddler, gives you practical information on things like:
- what you can expect from a high quality early childhood education
- how services support your baby or toddler’s learning
- things you can ask an early childhood service
- how to settle a very young child into a service
- things you can do at home.
You can download a copy of this booklet from the Education Review Office’s website.
Last reviewed: Has this been useful? Tell us what you think.